San Elijo Middle School

Complexity, Collaboration, and Character

Return to Headlines

Have you moved? If so, we need...

1) Print out and complete Residency Verification Form.
2) Have (2) Proofs of Residency, as stated on form. 
3) Bring form and (2) proofs to Kathie Gillett in our Counseling Office. 
Please and thank you,  
Kathie Gillett
School Registrar